AWARDS DINNER & CELEBRATION – SOLD OUT
THE JOURNALISTS’ CHARITY WALES MEDIA AWARDS event to recognise and celebrate the talent and skills of Wales’ best media professionals.
The winners of all categories will be announced on the night and it’s a chance to break out of those work from home clothes and dress to party!
There will be 200 guests including media, comms and PR people from around and the UK as well as our supporters including Camelot as headline sponsor and Creative Wales as support sponsor.
Tickets and packages include a welcome drinks reception with a glass of sparking wine and canapes followed by a delicious 2-course dinner, complementary table wine and the awards ceremony.
Dress code: SMART
PLACES ARE LIMITED – SOLD OUT
If you have a ticket enquiry please contact Tracy Marsh, Event Manager E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have negotiated preferential room rates for our guests at The Parkgate Hotel for Friday 10 November.
This is limited to 20 rooms single occupancy bed & breakfast cost – £150
- Guests can book a room online at www.theparkgatehotel.wales using the following block code prompt on the ‘Book Online’ tab on the homepage: MED101123
- At the time of booking, guests will be required to make a full non-refundable and non-transferable prepayment of the bedroom(s).
- Following payment, guests will receive a confirmation of their reservation.
- NB: Bedrooms are held within the above allocation to book until Friday, 13 October 2023
Awards Dinner Terms & Conditions:
- All supplier costs associated with the event have to be paid in advance which means that all table bookings must be paid when booking. Please make payment in accordance with the payment terms on the Eventbrite site.
- Tickets are non-refundable.